Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Communication: Its Importance as an Action


I ran across a quote recently that I could not pass up as a post on this blog.  It is from Stephen R. Covey.  It reads: "Communication (human and divine) is the most important single activity of man".   This quote is an important one to ponder. 

The quote is found in Covey's early book titled The Spiritual Roots of Human Relations.  It is a fascinating read from the standpoint of understanding Covey's own roots for his later 7 Habits and The 8th Habit. 

I am not endorsing all aspects of this book, but simply putting forward ideas from him that I do agree with.  His idea that communication as an activity that is very important has exciting implications, if true and if it can be proven.  For myself, I choose to ponder his idea and keep my eyes open for evidence of this idea. 

Sincerely,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment