Translate

Friday, January 15, 2016

Communication Basics: A Test for Your Present Mental Health

The test on this occasion is a test of your mental health.  This test is a direct test of your "software programming" for the thinking in your mind that you learned in school, etc.  (It cannot test the physical health of your brain, though that can be a complicating factor).  This test will also test you not only on your logical intelligence, but also your emotional intelligence.

Do not be intimidated, if you fail to get 76% correct.  Before I wrote my book and constructed my diagrams, I failed this test too.  Test results only test your actual performance at that moment  They in no way test your potential to be healthy and how fast your scores will improve - which will in many cases be very fast!  I like to say that actual great mental health is not far away.

On any test occasion, it is important to outline the rules.  You cannot use my book.  This is a closed book test for those how have never opened my book, Mental Health for Everyone.  If you use the diagrams in the front of my book, then you will pass easily as mentally healthy.  That will skew your health scores in your favor. If you have already peered inside my book and there is no turning back, the test then will access what you actually learned.

Here then are the challenging questions:

Draw a four by four diagram of the most basic principles for teaching (seeing).  Note on the diagram the labels you would use for the columns and for the levels of the diagram, etc.  Make your best guesses if you are not sure.  Try to avoid leaving your diagram blank.








Draw a four by four diagram



[under construction 1-15-16]




No comments:

Post a Comment