Translate

Monday, October 13, 2014

Communication Basics: My Manuscript for My Book has Been Submitted

I have not been writing as frequently on this blog or my other major blog due to my needing to complete a book manuscript for publication.  It will hopefully be out by the end of the year.

The book's title is: Mental Health for Everybody: A Field Guide.  I don't think I have to argue for its relevance.  I might have to argue for its content.

It is a book that will bring basic scientific studies (including psychology) down to the average person's level (but not by bypassing, but by using high level expertise).  I can't wait to hold the first copy in my hands.

It will define the meanings of words like teaching, coaching, schooling, and educating in ways that will foster people's basic mental health.  Remember, it is a field guide.

I did my best to follow the rule of K.I.S.S.  It means "Keep it Simple Silly".  Take care.  I will give updates as good new arrives on my book.


Sincerely,


Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment